Thursday, September 13, 2012

An open letter from your big brother....


If you are my brother or sister,  I CAN’T WAIT to meet you! Your going to LOVE your new family. You will love your new house,and we have a TON of stuff that you probably never heard of or experienced.  I cant wait to meet you in person.  I’ll see you in a few months.                            

I know we never met but I know you’re out there.  It feels like you are here but your not.  We will wake up in the morning sun and eat breakfast together.  Then we will get our backpacks and walk out of the front door and onto the sidewalk.  We will hold hands and cross the street into school.  I know you mite hate it at first but I know you will love it.  If not, I’ll be there too.  When we get home,we will watch a movie or TV and eat dinner.  Then I’ll sit and you will sit next to me.  We will read the Bible or a story.  Then we will say goodnight and head to our beds and listen to music and go into a deep sleep.


Love your big brother,

Noah


Please donate some money for my little brother or sister.  It would make me and them so happy.  I feel like I could just hold their little hand and say I love you.

4 comments:

  1. Saw your comment on Nancy's blog, and I just love families adopting from India. We have been in the process there for about 2 1/2 years. Our blog is homefromindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cristy! I am going to subscribe to your blog too! So awesome to meet another family not only adopting from India, but also in full time ministry (my husband is pastoring a small home church). We have been working on paperwork, etc. for about 18 months now. Our homestudy and dossier are done and submitted. We are registered with CARA and just waiting for our 1-800A approval. We had to reconfigure some financial stuff for USCIS, but God is providing. Our paperwork will be resubmitted to them in early October as a homestudy revision was required.

    Thank you for connecting with me. I look forward to getting to know my new India mom friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Nancy here -- thanks for leaving a comment on our blog! I love finding other waiting families. It really helps when we can keep each other company. I'm adding you to my blogroll so I can follow your family too! (Plus, your blog name gets extra creativity points!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Nancy! I agree that we need to keep each other company, encourage each other, and pray for each other. When I was pregnant with my biological kids, everyone around me was quick to jump in with a word of wisdom or encouragement. Everyone wanted to share their birth stories with me and people were quick to jump to the aid of a pregnant lady. I have found the paper pregnancy of adoption to be a bit of a lonely road, so I am happy to find you and Cristy!

    ReplyDelete